Re: Garnome 0.19.3 compile problem, Help needed !

"Heath Oderman" <heath oop com> writes:

> Sandeep!
>
> I'm glad you posted this question.  I've been struggling with the exact same
> problem on my machine and was just going to wait for the next release and
> hope that I'd figured it out by then.
>
> Anyway, for all the smart people out there... if it helps at all:
> Mandrake 9.0 with included Gnome 2.0
> No existing installation of gstreamer
>
> I've looked at this c file gstv4l2src.c
> and this macro/method `V4L2_PIX_FMT_MJPEG' in other places to try to figure
> out why it's undefined.

cd into gst-plugins/work/gst-plugins-0.4.2/sys
Edit the Makefile and swap

V4L2i_DIR = v4l2

with

V4L2_DIR =

and re-run the make. Everything will work fine [Apart from that plug-in
which is something to do with Video for Linux I think]

HTH
Lee
--
+------------ My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet --------------