Re: Compiling galeon-1.3.1 and moz-1.2

Well, that's my bad.  I misread your attached Makefile for mozilla.  You
did have in that file the gtk2.diff.  DRAT!  Now I have to start over
again!  ;-)

--Jason (Should read attachments more carefully next time) Pfeil

--
Jason A. Pfeil                           13700 Richmond Park Dr. N. #1104
                                         Jacksonville, FL  32224