Re: icon theme problems and other nautilus questions

<quote who="Samuel Stringham">

> There has got to be an easier way to do this, and that script from campd
> just doesn't cut it.
>
> I will look for a prettier solution than 2 hours of moving/renaming for
> the future.

So... Write your own script, or help Dave with his. It's going to have to be
done at the GNOME level anyway (Bluecurve excepted).

    "I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity." - George W. Bush (by
                            way of Miles Nordin)