monkey-media

hello,

I'm sorry but has anyone had any luck compiling monkey-media from
hacking-0.19.1?  I keep getting the same error each time:

/usr/lib/libmusicbrainz.so: undefined reference to `__out_of_range(char
const *)'
/usr/lib/libmusicbrainz.so: undefined reference to `__length_error(char
const *)'

I lave libmusicbrainz1-dev install as well.  I am running debian sid...
 Any ideas?

Thanks

=====