Re: Second shot

I have found that for recent versions of RedHat, the rpm2cpio program
included with garnome does not work properly.  I think that the checksum
you are referring to is the cpio checksum.

Edit the Makefile for redhat-artwork under the misc/ subdir of
garnome-0.18.3.  Replace the $(DOWNLOADDIR)/rpm2cpio with
/usr/bin/rpm2cpio (or whatever the proper path to your rpm2cpio is and you
can find out by typing "which rpm2cpio" at the commandline).  That will
change the rpm2cpio to a cpio file that the cpio program can handle.

--Jason

--
Jason A. Pfeil                           13700 Richmond Park Dr. N. #1104
                                         Jacksonville, FL  32224