Re: garnome for modem users

begin  Chas. Owens  quotation:
> cd into $PATH/garnome and try it.  Garnome itself is a metapackage.
> The $PATH/garnome/meta/whatever directories are a garnome (not gar)
> convience.

	Well, from that dir you just want "make checksum".  The deep-
rulesets are supposed to do a breadth-first walk of the dependency
tree, performing whatever rule you give after the hyphen.  I'll have
to see about syncing up with Jeff at some point.  I also played some
games with the build deps, but garnome doesn't use them.

--
A: No.