Panel and Xinerama

OK. I did look in bugzilla to see if there was anything on this, and
there didn't appear to be, so:

My menu panel only shows up across one monitor in my two monitor
Xinerama setup. I'm pretty certain that Xinerama support was enabled (I
did a make clean this morning :( ). Is this only me ? Admittedly I'm
running on a RH7.1 system, but it is XFree86 4.1.0, which is as modern
as I'm prepared to get (I have no root, and I'm not about to recompile
XFree86 ).

I've attached the output of xdpyinfo in case anyone cares :).

	Thanks,

	John A.

PS Is there an equivalent to make clean that doesn't forget that which
packages have been installed already ? Does buildclean do what I want ?
[jrafflec shlc0063 ~]$ xdpyinfo
name of display:    shlc0063:0.0
version number:    11.0
vendor string:    The XFree86 Project, Inc
vendor release number:    40100000
XFree86 version: 4.1.0
maximum request size:  4194300 bytes
motion buffer size:  256
bitmap unit, bit order, padding:    32, LSBFirst, 32
image byte order:    LSBFirst
number of supported pixmap formats:    7
supported pixmap formats:
    depth 1, bits_per_pixel 1, scanline_pad 32
    depth 4, bits_per_pixel 8, scanline_pad 32
    depth 8, bits_per_pixel 8, scanline_pad 32
    depth 15, bits_per_pixel 16, scanline_pad 32
    depth 16, bits_per_pixel 16, scanline_pad 32
    depth 24, bits_per_pixel 32, scanline_pad 32
    depth 32, bits_per_pixel 32, scanline_pad 32
keycode range:    minimum 8, maximum 255
focus:  window 0x222b6d2, revert to Parent
number of extensions:    26
    BIG-REQUESTS
    DPMS
    Extended-Visual-Information
    FontCache
    GLX
    LBX
    MIT-SCREEN-SAVER
    MIT-SHM
    MIT-SUNDRY-NONSTANDARD
    RENDER
    SECURITY
    SGI-GLX
    SHAPE
    SYNC
    TOG-CUP
    XC-APPGROUP
    XC-MISC
    XFree86-Bigfont
    XFree86-DGA
    XFree86-Misc
    XFree86-VidModeExtension
    XINERAMA
    XInputExtension
    XKEYBOARD
    XTEST
    XVideo
default screen number:    0
number of screens:    1

screen #0:
  dimensions:    3200x1200 pixels (804x302 millimeters)
  resolution:    101x101 dots per inch
  depths (1):    24
  root window id:    0x3c
  depth of root window:    24 planes
  number of colormaps:    minimum 1, maximum 1
  default colormap:    0x20
  default number of colormap cells:    256
  preallocated pixels:    black 0, white 16777215
  largest cursor:    64x64
  current input event mask:    0x5a20bd
    KeyPressMask             ButtonPressMask          ButtonReleaseMask
    EnterWindowMask          LeaveWindowMask          PointerMotionHintMask
    ButtonMotionMask         StructureNotifyMask      SubstructureNotifyMask
    SubstructureRedirectMask PropertyChangeMask
  number of visuals:    2
  default visual id:  0x23
  visual:
    visual id:    0x23
    class:    TrueColor
    depth:    24 planes
    available colormap entries:    256 per subfield
    red, green, blue masks:    0xff0000, 0xff00, 0xff
    significant bits in color specification:    8 bits
  visual:
    visual id:    0x24
    class:    TrueColor
    depth:    24 planes
    available colormap entries:    256 per subfield
    red, green, blue masks:    0xff0000, 0xff00, 0xff
    significant bits in color specification:    8 bits
[jrafflec shlc0063 ~]$