Re: My Problems(!)

Yes, I followed it to the letter, not wanting to take any risks with it going
wrong like it did before :)

I only changed $prefix in gar.conf.mk, to '/opt/gnome_2.0.1'.

BTW, there's no documentation on the last five variables - MASTER_SITE_OVERRIDE,
PREFIX, WRKDIRPREFIX, GARDIR, and DISTDIR. I tried to change
MASTER_SITE_OVERRIDE to use a Gnome mirror site, but nothing seemed to work.

Jeff Waugh had the audacity to claim:

--

.