Mandrake 8.2 + Gnome 2

Hi.

I have compiled Gnome 2 with Garnome 0.13.1. It worked perfekt and is now ready.

I have made this File:

/etc/X11/gdm/Sessions/Gnome2

PATH=$HOME/garnome/bin:$PATH
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$HOME/garnome/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH GDK_USE_XFT=1

export PATH LD_LIBRARY_PATH GDK_USE_XFT

exec $HOME/garnome/bin/gnome-session

After an X Restart I have chosen Gnome2 with gdm. I see the Gnome 2 Startscreen for a second. Then it quit and go back to gdm.

What must I do to start Gnome2 with gdm ?

Where can I find something about the possible Error at Gnome2 start ?

Greedings
Hunter
Virenschutz inklusive: Bei WEB.DE FreeMail konnen Sie jeden
Dateianhang auf Viren prufen http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021130