Re: disk space after compiling GARNOME

<quote who="Jason Trickett">

> I've finished compiling GARNOME (all of gnome-desktop, half of
> gnome-fifth-toe) and noticed a tonne of disk space was used (i.e well
> over a gig!). I assume this space was due to compiling and is now safe
> to get cleaned up. Just wondering how I go about that.

If you don't want to build anything else, just delete the entire
garnome-0.13.1 directory.

> Do I do a 'make clean'?

You can do ./each clean, but that just brings it back to the extracted
tarball state, so you may as well just delete the whole thing.

> Should I wait until fifth-toe is finished before cleaning up the
> gnome-desktop install?

It is all interrelated, so you should not clean anything up until you have
finished building.

    "Biology is the only science in which multiplication means the same
                     thing as division." - Greg Leblanc