Nautilus trouble

I have compiled and installed the Gnome 2.0.1 with Garnome 13.1.
It works very good, but now when i start nautilus i get the following messages:
Title: "Sidebar Panel failed"
Message: "The Tree sidebar panel encounterd an error and can't continue. If this keeps happening, you might want to turn the panel off."
And i get the same message for history and notes.
I installed it 3 times, after every of the installation i get the error messages.
Who can help me ??

Maiko