Re: GARNOME 0.13.1 on Mandrake 8.1

Thanks Stef. I found the packages and that seemed to do the trick! ;)

GARNOME has finished compiling/installing. Now all I need to do is be able to choose GARNOME from my login manager, which is Ximian's GDM. I read thru FAQ #10 at the GARNOME site but it refers to Debian's gdm, and not mine. Are they the same?

I'm 99% of the way there (I hope!) so if anyone can aid me in this problem it would be really appreciated.

Once again, many thanks (to all who've taken the time to respond to my amateur posts)

Regards,
Jason