Re: libtiff problems

<quote who="Sean Proctor">

> hi, I just tried compiling garnome on a clean debian 3.0 system.  it dies
> on configuring gtk+.  I'm not sure how to disable libtiff in garnome or
> how to install it through debian.

*PLEASE* read the webpage! This is an especially unnecessary question if you
use Debian - I've listed the exact packages you need.

  http://gnome.org/~jdub/garnome/

Thanks,

    "It's not sufficient to 'use simple words to explain things'. Things
      must actually *be* simple, which is much harder." - Martin Pool