Re: GARNOME News

On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 06:52:48PM +1000 or thereabouts, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> So, Beta 4 should be coming out on Monday with any luck, and an updated
> GARNOME soon after. It will include the new gstreamer release, RhythmBox if
> it comes out in time, and the usual crazy GNOME stuff.
>
> Any requests for new stuff to include, or various other wishes?

Would, gtkmm, libsigc++ and pygtk be asking too much?  That's been the
first thing I installed for each of the last 3 garnome builds I used.

| Michael Koziarski                   |"Conventional wisdom is often   |
| Data Engineer, Linux user           | long on convention and short   |
| & Objectivist.                      | on wisdom" --                  |
| http://www.koziarski.com            | Warren E. Buffett, BRK.A       |