questions about scrollkeeper

Hello

Just finished on my ydl2.1 - worked great!
Oh man how could they make nautilus so fast?

Just a few questions about scrollkeeper:

- In scrollkeeper's Makefile scrollkeeper_localstate_dir is set to
$(localstatedir)/lib/scrollkeeper. scrollkeeper-rebuilddb uses -p
/opt/gnome2/var/lib/scrollkeeper (my config).
The strange thing is that this directory remains empty and scrollkeeper-update
commands use -p /opt/gnome2/var/scrollkeeper.

- scrollkeeper-rebuilddb and -update are very slow (as described in the README).
It was much faster to me to run scrollkeeper-rebuilddb first and -update
manually each time the shell running the big "make install" did it. Then I
killed the original scrollkeeper process and garnome continued full speed.

Maybe this is wrong, forbidden and insane but it seems to work for me.

Thanks for a great piece of software!
Robert