Re: [gamin] Status of client/server deadlock issue

On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 04:36 -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 02:02:45PM -0500, Dean Brettle wrote:
> Hi,
> I fairly regularly experience the client/server deadlock issue described
> at:
> Has anyone already started work on the problem?  If not, I'd like to try
> to implement a fix
please go ahead !

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it), I've since upgraded from FC3 to FC5 and I haven't seen the deadlock occur since.  Since I can't easily reproduce the problem anymore, I'm no longer planning to work on this.