Re: [gamin] Re: Building gamin 0.1.6

John,

I have given this a go, but still recieve the invalid length error.  I
am in the process of instrumenting further to find out what size
packets are being sent by the kernel.

The packets you are discussing don't come from the kernel. They are packets from gam_server to libFAM clients. Checkout the gamin homepage for tips on how to produce a debug log, so we can see what is going on better.

Will I have to replace any headers other than inofity.h?

No.

John