Re: [gamin] More inotify events?

Heya,
 I researched this a bit for a similar app.

There's a handy C util out there that uses fam/gamin called 'fileschanged'; I
don't have the url handy but google will find it.

It allows you to specify what command you want executed when events are
received.

You can also tell it not to do anything until there's been a gap of x seconds
without an event on the same file, to save you lanching 50 copies when you
get 50 file modified events for the same file.

If you want to do better than that, just use Inotify directly, there's perl
and python modules for it, although typically I'm using php my app, and so
ended up using perl sending messages to php *sigh*.

TTFN
Shez