Re: games

On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 19:58 -0700, Wayne Tempel wrote:
> Hi,
>    My name is Wayne. I was wondering if any of your
> games can be ran on XP? Thank You for your time.

In theory it is possible, although you will probably have to install
suitable GNOME libraries too. Some people have made some efforts to port
the games (and the rest of GNOME).

Look at the cygwin ports project:

http://cygwinports.dotsrc.org/

and the associated download directory:

ftp://sunsite.dk/projects/cygwinports/release/GNOME/gnome-games/

It claims to have 2.12.3 packages available, but I wouldn't know were to
start with installing them or what state they are in. High scores,
networking and sound are the pieces least likely to work, but the I
imagine that the games should play OK.