Re: Aisleriot: Any way to automatically restart game upon layout affecting option change?

> copy of the Freecell code until it looked like Bakers Game.  I am hoping
> our resident experts will tell us there is a way to reuse code in
> different games.
Remind me why we can't just do (load "file-with-common-code.scm"). Or
in the case of Bakers Game (load "freecell.scm") (define
(whatever-rules-have-changed) (whatever-we-changed-them-to)).

--
Vincent Povirk aka MadEwokHerd
Primary email: madewokherd gmail com