Re: do games with redeals seem broken to anyone else?

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 00:11 -0500, Vincent Povirk wrote:
> This might be the result of fiddling on my end, but games that have
> redeals (Klondike, Straight Up) only seem to deal once. It appears the
> utility in sol.scm that does redeals hasn't been changed in a long
> time, so I'm not sure what should be causing this..
>
> Does this happen to anyone else?

Yes, it sure does. I had inserted some code to try and stop a particular
bug from occuring. The really sad bit is that is didn't actually fix the
bug. I've reverted back to the original version in CVS HEAD, but this
will be in the 2.13.2 release. Sorry everyone.