- From: Callum McKenzie <callum spooky-possum org>
- To: games-list gnome org, gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: gnome-games 2.13.2
- Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:17:56 +1300
Not a lot has changed since the last release, but some bugs have been
fixed. So, for your testing pleasure, here is the latest development
version of gnome-games.
- The maintainer address has changed to callum spooky-possum org The
maintainer is still the same person.
- The --enable-games code has changed to be a bit saner and to accept
"none" as an option. e.g. --enable-games=none,gnometris will only
build gnometris. See the README file for details. (callum)
- Fix a bug in the high-score file locking that prevented two games
of the same type being played at once.
- Consolidation of code for all the spider-like games into one common
file which gets inherited by the variations. (Vincent Povirk)
- New game: Cruel, a nice permutation game. (Zach Keene)
- Documentation id tag corrections to be strictly docbook compliant.
Five or More:
- Fix a bug where clicking on the outer pixels of the game area did
strange things. (callum)
- Changed the "Joined" theme to be a better demonstration of what can
be done if you aren't restricted to a pixmap-style theme format.
Still horribly slow. (callum)
You can get it from the usual FTP site and its mirrors:
] [Thread Prev