Re: klotski sunshine

Earl Cabaniss said:
> do you have  solution

No, but http://bricks-game.de/ does... Competition puzzle numero uno. The
puzzle and the best 6 answers can be downloaded on seperate pages at that
website. Their best is 759 moves, and WEP Klotski is probably a bit more.

I don't know if the bricks-game.exe is compatible with WebTV.

---

In GNOME Klotski news for version 2.10, 7 out of 37 puzzles will disable
the hint function that tells the user the best known solution... They are
all solvable, but simply too complex for me and my PC to determine a best
solution, often because of the open areas. It would be nice to use known
solutions, but they've been of little use because GNOME Klotski handles
the pass-through walls in a completely different manner than any other
Klotski.

If anybody with access to a supercomputer wants to take them on, feel free.

-Richard Hoelscher
http://rahga.com/svg