Known Bugs and Limitations.

The way I see it the purpose of the "Known Bugs and Limitations" section
of the various user manuals is to manage user expectation and warn them
against complaining about known problems the developers would like to fix
but for whatever reason have been unable to do so, particularly various
rendering and animation issues.

In the Known Bugs and Limitations section of the Gnotravex manual the
following can be found:
Known Bugs and Limitations
Of course not, its perfect!

I must assume this was supposed to be funny, but it really isn't.  If
users are having problems or have found bugs they will not be impressed.

I would like to remove the Known Bugs and Limitations sections from the
various Gnome Games manuals unless they actually say something
informative.  Does anyone mind or would people prefer if we came up with
some kind of friendly appropriate warning, encouraging users to get
involved and provide more translations, themes, etc?

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/