Re: svg problems

David:

The drawing area that the cards occupy is larger than the document area...
The document says it is 871x486, but I had to change it to 1090x605 to
cover the entire deck.

I do not use Inkscape, but I would hope that it's not hard to adjust this.
You may also want to ask or poke around Inkscape communities and see if it
is possible to get precisely position each card to fix row and column
alignment.

-Richard Hoelscher
http://rahga.com/svg/