Re: Aisleriot : translations

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 00:34 +0100, Heretik wrote:
> I'd like to translate the rules of some aisleriot games in french, but
> it seems there is no i18n structure for the rules yet, is there ?
The individual game rules are just part of the manual. When you ask for
the rules from the help menu it just loads the manual and jumps you to
the correct page. Look in help/C/*.xml.

> If rules can't be translated yet, then i'd like to translate the help
> files in french, is someone already doing this ?
As far as I am aware no one is doing this. Any contribution will be more
than welcome.

To do it properly you need to create a aisleriot/help/fr directory with
a similar structure to aisleriot/help/C (this is all in the gnome-games
build directory). If you don't feel up to that just start translating
the xml files and send them to me and I'll fix things up.