Zeroconf/howl

Hello,

I've completed a patch which adds support for discovering servers to gnome
games. It uses the howl-library, and adds a mandatory requirement for howl
0.9.6 or greater. The networked games now support starting the server for
local use when needed.

To run, first apply the patch, then make sure mDNSResponder is running.
mDNSResponder comes with howl, and has to be running. Start for gnibbles,
and select host a local game. Start yet another, and select join a local
game.

However, there are some warnings generated:
../config.h:89:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition

This is because of howl, and I'm pretty sure gnome-vfs has the
same problem. There's a comment about the bug in
gnome-vfs/libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-dns-sd.c  I don't think there's anything
to do about it ?

Anyway, I think the patch might need some QA work...

Andreas Røsdal