Re: Kudos

Jon,

Thanks... And yes, SVG cards are on my list of things to draw. I just
want to take a moment to fit in an item from my wishlist. Blackjack has
multiplayer (AI) on the TODO list, a feature which I would personally
love to see. Once in place, perhaps the game could exploit card
scalability to show cards played by all of the computer players in a
fraction of the amount of space used by the player and dealer cards.

-Richard