Re: ANNOUNCE: gnome-games 2.5.4

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, MattyT wrote:
> This sounds really good.  What is the chance that will we see
> consistency of ball/piece themes between games in the 2.7 timeframe?
There is a chance, but probably same-gnome/glines and gataxx/iagno will be
unified as two separate pieces of code. The main reason for this is that
their animation schemes are quite different. This of course all depends on
how much time I've got, or how many contributions I get. gataxx/iagno
should be the first to be unified, once I get sjoerd's work sorted out.

BTW everyone, I will be away tramping for the next five days so obvioulsy
I won't be answering my email.