GLightOff 0.1.0

The first release of GLightOff is out.

You can get it from

https://sourceforge.net/projects/glightoff/

or check out the cvs version from cvs.gnome.org (module glightoff)

GLightOff is a gtk+ version of lightoff, a simple (but not so easy to
solve!) puzzle game where the goal is flip to black all the tiles on the
5x5 board.

The program is really simple and I coded it out of boredom this Sunday
afternoon, it can benefit from a bit of love (especially from anyone
with artistic abilities that wants to draw the tiles to replace the ugly
black and white circles!). Still it can be pretty funny.

It can also be a good project for beginners who are looking for a really
simple project to start learning gtk etc.

Feel free to mail me bug reports, suggestions, flames, patches etc.

ciao
	paolo