Gnome Stones levels?

	Hi there.  I am a new Gnome user who discovered gnome-stones with
delight--brings back fond memories of playing games in my friend's
basement on his C64.
	I am wondering, are there any more levels than the "original Atari
caves" available?  I found a conversation from 1999, where Carsten Schaar
was talking about collecting levels and putting them on the Web, but
that's the only note I've seen about it.
	I seem to remember two sets of 16 'caves,' with something like 5
levels of difficulty.  The first set, at one difficulty level, is included
with gnome-stones.  Are the others available for Gnome?  Is anyone
collecting levels that people make up?
	I apologize if this is an inappropriate query for this list; I
don't know where else to send it.
	Thanks,

Mark Hamilton

--