Aisleriot and SVG cards

Scaling support for Aisleriot has finally hit CVS. There are still many
problems with the code, the most obvious one being the lack of any SVG
graphics.

The format for the new card graphics is one big monolithic file with
all the cards in it, the file bonded-new.png gives a good example.

So if anyone wants to contribute card graphics I would greatly appreciate
them. I know that the new format is a lot of work to put together, a
script might be the best bet to do a lot of them. Also be careful about
grabbing stuff off the web, you can't just *assume* that it is free.

Some things I would like to see are:
The traditional "bonded" theme.
A hi-contrast/low-contrast theme.
Anything else your minds can come up with.

Unfortunately I haven't got theme selection working quite yet, but that
should be done in a day or so, then you can test them without hacking the
source.