gnome-games 2.3.5

This nearly didn't make it. Seconds after having successfully backed up my
my source tree and uploaded this release my development machine froze and
refused to boot. I really don't know if this is a good thing or a bad
thing.

It's lucky to be alive! Download it now from your favourite mirror or use
this fine URL:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-games/2.3/gnome-games-2.3.5.tar.gz.md5

And finally the actual release notes:

gnome-games "Palm Cove" 2.3.5
=============================

This release is a little early since I'm going to be away during the
"official" release period. My location will of course be a closely
guarded secret.

There is but one major change, most of the names have changed ! This
hasn't been done to protect the innocent, or event the particularly
guilty. Instead it is an attempt to get rid of GNOME-this and
GNOME-that in the menus (as per the HIG). So "GNOME Robots" has become
"Robots" and "GTali" has become "Tali". This change only affects the
menus.

The down side of this is that "glines" has become "Lines" and
"GNOME-Stones" has become "Stones". Anyone who has a better idea can
post suggestions under bug #117191 in Bugzilla.

Gnometris stays as Gnometris because it's really hard to avoid the
trade-marked "Tetris" and still be descriptive.

The other user-visible change is that the gnomine (sorry, "Mines")
window is now completely resizable and the size of the individual
tiles follows the size of the window (the numbers and icons scale
too). The explicit "mine size" item in the preferences dialog is
gone.

There were also some minor fixes, some of them very embarrassing to
the maintainer.