[no subject]

We still would like to have one or two hackers from the KDE project

>=20
> 2) Do we want speaker blurbs for the program? Should we post a required
> deadline for that or worry about it AFTER talks have been approved?

I guess we could do that after the talks have been approved.

>=20
> 3) Telsa has volunteered to help people put drafts into DocBook in
> return for me not making her do a talk. If someone has a problem with
> DocBook, send them to Telsa.

Perfect!!!

>=20
> 4) jamesh says the template link is broken.

We are already working on that, the link should point to template.xml
instead of template.xml.gz

>=20
> 5) I still dislike the paragraphs in the end section. Try this instead:
>=20

We will update this ASAP.

>=20
>=20
> The GNOME developer community has grown from the original days, where a
> developer could keep track of all of the development efforts that were
> happening in the GNOME world.  Today over 700 developers have CVS
> access.
>=20
> In the past GUADEC was an event mainly targeted to developers of the
> GNOME platform.  GUADEC 3 will open the doors of GNOME to developers who
> may be planning on using the GNOME 2.0 platform. It will allow them to
> hear and meet experienced GNOME hackers.
>=20
>=20
> Just a suggestion.
>=20
> 6) When can people start registering to attend and find out that sort of
> info?

I have no idea about this, Juantom=E1s?