Re: GUADEC3 website

Hi Jukka!

For me it's ok!. Nice work. Tim, Amy and Juantomás have the last word
about this.

In the meantime you can upload it into the CVS whenever you want.

As soon as a complete set of the pieces in order to cover the site are
there I will start doing it no matter who made it. If it has to be
change later on I'll be.

Greets,

Jaime.