Hotels.

The next week after GUADEC it is the "Feria de Abril
de Sevilla" a very big and 'religious' party that is
the most important party in Spain. Normaly more than
five hundred thousand people travel to Seville to get
drunk and walk behind a piece of wood that Jesus
Christ touched (you know.). It's going to be very hard
to find rooms wherever you seek. And all of them will
be more expensive than the rest of the year.

Jaime.

Btw. Can you send me the logo you want to include in
the website (from DKUUG)?. I'll be very happy to do so.