IMPORTANT WARNING

Hi everyone!

I am very sorry because of some problems I had caused to the
es.gnome.org team because a missused of the CVS. Since all
of you may access the CVS in the very short future I am doing
this advertisement so this won't happen again.

es.gnome.org's CVS is a spaguetti space where the automatized
web generator system checks for the health of the entire site.
ANY LITTLE BUG in a module will make it STOP THE REBUILD OF THE
WHOLE es.gnome.org.

It is of OBLIGATORY EXECUTION to do a local test of the web
generation. That is for us,

./autogen.sh --prefix=/the/path/for/the/directory/to/build/the/web

cd www.guadec.org

make

make install

If all goes well then you can commit your changes.

Administrators of the site have announce that DRASTIC ACTIONS will be
taken if this steps are not fulfilled.

I encourage you to follow this rules so we can avoid more problems.

Yours,

Jaime.