Re: GUAD3C && GNOME websites

Hi!,

Makefiles for the website have been added to the cvs and commited. The
cron will generate the html content each 2 hours. A default unuseful
html is there as reference so you can get an idea about how the web
Makefiles work. Alvaro, I encourage you to remove my poor html and start
adding yours. How is the definitive design going to be selected?. Any
ideas Tim?.

Jaime.