gnome-games 2.13.6

       Module: gnome-games
      Version: 2.13.6
  Uploaded by: Callum McKenzie

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-games/2.13/gnome-games-2.13.6.tar.gz
  md5sum: dcfc1d7cbbe822261af86b2819e2115f
    size: 6.2M

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-games/2.13/gnome-games-2.13.6.tar.bz2
  md5sum: b9421b420cd964a0bb7b7e510c4ff793
    size: 4.7M

News
----

gnome-games 2.13.6
==================

This is the first beta release of gnome-games in anticipation of the
2.14 release. For this release we are firmly in bug-fixing and
polishing mode.

The most noticeable change will be the new documentation for Mines. It
is still is a half-complete state, but I am taking an approach that
should make it a lot more useful than our old state-the-obvious style that
has plagued GNOME for so long. Criticism of the style and approach
is very welcome.

Aside from that most of the changes are trivial.

General:
 - Corrections to all the desktop file category entries.
 - User-defined accelerators are now saved.
 - Change the code for saving user-customisable controls to be more
   robust. Anyone who was loosing their custom key settings should
   get them back now.

Aisleriot:
 - Shuffled exclamation marks in the game-won dialog to be slightly more
   sane.
 - Fixed the sect2 tags so that section headings appear again and the
   docs make a bit more sense.
 - The Aunt Mary documentation now appears correctly in the English docs.

Mines:
 - Complete rewrite of the documentation in what is hopefully a more
   informative style.
 - Fix a crash on some 64-bit machines when custom sizes are chosen.
 - Removed a spurious warning when the mouse is moved out of the playing
   area with the button down.

Robots:
 - Certain end-of-game situations with safe-moves on could lead to a game
   that had to be aborted and with no chance of saving the score. This
   is theoretically fixed now. Testing is needed.
 - New SVG icon from Nicu Buculei.

Tali:
 - Restored the "blank die" image on selected die because the toolbar
   selection is hard to discern in some themes. The toolbar hilighting
   is still used.

--
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/LATEST.xml