- From: "Murray Cumming" <install-module gnome org>
- To: FTP Releases <ftp-release-list gnome org>
- Subject: glom 0.9.6
- Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:26:09 -0500 (EST)
Uploaded by: Murray Cumming
* New built-in System Properties relationship:
allows you to show fields from the system properties, such as
the organisation's name and address, on a layout or report.
* The Field Layout Properties dialog (right-click on a field in
developer mode to see the menu) now allows you to choose a custom title
for the field for this instance, in case the regular field title is not
appropriate. This is often the case for related fields.
* Save Field Layout Properties when the dialog closes. (Fixes a regression)
- Fix oddness in Details view when finding. (Fixes a regression)
- Start Find mode on the current View, instead of always going to the Details view.
- Find works again when you start on the Details view. (Fixes a regression)
- Do a Find All if the find is not successful, if the user doesn't want to try again.
* Avoid python warnings when adding new records.
* Stop images from disappearing when refreshing layouts.
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
] [Thread Prev