gnome-volume-manager 1.5.13

       Module: gnome-volume-manager
      Version: 1.5.13
  Uploaded by: Jeffrey Stedfast

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-volume-manager/1.5/gnome-volume-manager-1.5.13.tar.gz
  md5sum: 5bdfcb575867006aa72aa15f2adf6f82
    size: 376K

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-volume-manager/1.5/gnome-volume-manager-1.5.13.tar.bz2
  md5sum: ece6b04291de03e22861a220f5ed1417
    size: 288K

ChangeLog
---------

2006-02-10  Jeffrey Stedfast  <fejj novell com>

	* configure.in: Bumped version to 1.5.13

2006-02-10  Rodney Dawes  <dobey novell com>

	* configure.in: Add a check for enabling low disk notifications

	* gnome-volume-manager.schemas.in: Add schema values for tweaking the
	percentage values for low disk notification handling

	* src/Makefile.am: Add the NOTIFY_{LIBS,CFLAGS} variables in

	* src/gvm.h: Add the emacs mode line for proper tab width
	(struct gvm_configuration): Add variables for storing the new settings
	from gconf for tweaking percentage values for notification handling

	* src/manager.c: Add the emacs mode line for proper tab width
	Include sys/vfs.h and libnotify/notify.h if notifications are enabled
	Add a new hash table and timeout id for our statfs handling
	(enum type_t): Add the TYPE_FLOAT type for our new settings
	(config): Add the bits to load the new float settings
	(struct _statfs_mount_info): New struct to keep state on volumes, so
	that we don't constantly notify the user of low disk space
	(gvm_load_config, gvm_config_changed): Handle the new percentage type
	settings and limit their values to 0.0 <= x <= 1.0
	(gvm_udi_is_cdrom): New method to determine if a device udi is a cdrom
	drive or not, so that we don't notify users of full cdrom/dvd discs
	(gvm_media_changed): Replace the cdrom drive type checking with the
	gvm_udi_is_cdrom () method call
	(hal_property_modified): If a non-cdrom device was mounted, add it to
	the hash table to check for free disk space
	And if a non-cdrom device was unmounted, remove it from the hash table
	(mount_all): Handle adding already mounted volumes to the hash table
	for free disk space checking, whether they be subfs or not
	(sigterm_iochn_data, gvm_die): If notifications are enabled, then we
	need to clean up the timeout and hash table
	(gvm_statfs_check_space): New callback for looping through the hash
	table to check for free disk space, and notify the user if low
	This method always returns FALSE if notifications are not enabled
	(gvm_statfs_timeout): The timeout callback to loop through the hash
	This timeout immediately gets disabled and only returns FALSE if the
	notifications are not enabled
	(main): If notifications are enabled, then intialize the notification
	daemon, and hash table for storing information about the volumes
	Add a timeout to notify the user of low disk space availability

2006-02-10  Jeffrey Stedfast  <fejj novell com>

	* src/manager.c (gvm_device_mount): Pass the utf8 or iocharset=
	options to mount if available.

2006-02-07  Jeffrey Stedfast  <fejj novell com>

	* src/manager.c (gvm_device_mount): If the flush mount option is
	available, use it instead of the sync mount option.

2006-02-02  Jürg Billeter  <j bitron ch>

	* Makefile.am: Added autostart files to EXTRA_DIST resp. CLEANFILES

--
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/LATEST.xml