beagle 0.0.5

       Module: beagle
      Version: 0.0.5
  Uploaded by: Jon Trowbridge

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/beagle/0.0/beagle-0.0.5.tar.gz
  md5sum: e33124bb7a73b19787c61311654f495a
    size: 960K

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/beagle/0.0/beagle-0.0.5.tar.bz2
  md5sum: dc7266cf1aaacea9e1f525e9aad059fa
    size: 752K

News
----

Version 0.0.5
January 26, 2005

Daemon:
* Improved interaction with Mono GC (Jon Trowbridge, Joe Shaw, Ben Maurer)
* Dot Lucene 1.4.3 (Joe)
* Snippets in Files, IM logs, and Tomboy Notes (Jon)
* Query infrastructure improvements (Jon)
* Dynamic backend loading (Fredrik Hedberg)
* Large queries are now much faster (Joe, Jon)
* Better handling of index optimize operations (Joe)
* Faster IM log parsing (Jon)
* Properly quote SQLite queries (Edward Cho, Chris Orr)
* Work around .NET Uri class weirdness (Adam Lofts)

Backends:
* Liferea backend (Carl-Emil Lagerstedt)
* Launcher backend (Joe Gasiorek)
* Thunderbird backend (Fredrik)
* The Tomboy backend works again (Robert Love)

Filters:
* Better infrastructure for source code filters (Veerapuram Varadhan)
* Abiword filter (Varadhan)
* Fortran filter (Vishravars)
* Pascal filter (Veerapuram Varadhan)
* PHP filter (Vishravars)
* Improved RTF filter (Varadhan)
* Improved PPT filter (Varadhan)

UI:
* IM log viewer (Lukas Lipka, Tuomas Kuosmanen)
* Right-click menu for Best (Shobith Alva)
* Document tile enhancements (Varadhan)
* Remember Best's position (Joe G.)
* Fix search entry focus problem (Stephen Solka)
* Client-side hit filtering (Nat Friedman)
* Calendar tile (Lukas)
* Fixed images under Mozilla 1.7 (Joe)
* Better addressbook look-ups (Nat)
* Use freedesktop-spec thumbnails (Fredrik)
* IM fields in contact tile (Nat)

Everything Else:
* Build fixes (Everyone)
* Newletter (Joe G.)
* Wiki wrangling (Joe G.)
* Bold, haunting cinematic vision (Nat)
* Snapshot Resurrection (Joe)
* Inotify hacking (Robert)
* D-BUS hacking (Joe)
* GMime hacking (Joe)
* Win32 porting (Fredrik)
* All the stuff I forgot (All the people I forgot)

An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/LATEST.xml