f-spot 0.0.5

       Module: f-spot
      Version: 0.0.5
  Uploaded by: Larry Ewing

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/f-spot/0.0/f-spot-0.0.5.tar.gz
  md5sum: 84d0bdb5b94e3888f6d9016e402c2cf5
    size: 664K

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/f-spot/0.0/f-spot-0.0.5.tar.bz2
  md5sum: 4fe58a76d7ef1f22720062948bd201ae
    size: 512K

News
----

f-spot 0.0.5 - Jan 18 200 - Dart
--------------------------------
The highlights of 0.0.5 include:
- Much faster image loading and switching.
- Much faster orientation loading.  The rotation and flipping code has
  been optimized and tested .
- Faster Scrolling in Icon move.  Less computation per image means
  smoother scrolling.
- Basic CD export capability with nautilus-cd-burner.
- Basic gnome-vfs export.  There are still some problems with
  destinations that require auth, but the building blocks are there.
- New UI. Menus, toolbar and color scheme have been updated.
- Improved color adjustment ui.  The adjusted colors are now previewed
  in the main ui.
- Improved thumnbnail generation.
- We now check for duplicate images on import.
- Move back to gtk-sharp 1.0.  Using 1.9 was too big of a step forward
  for many people so we once again use gtk-sharp 1.0.x
- Many bugs fixed.
- Many features added.

--
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/LATEST.xml