gnome-mag 0.11.12

       Module: gnome-mag
      Version: 0.11.12
  Uploaded by: Bill Haneman

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-mag/0.11/gnome-mag-0.11.12.tar.gz
  md5sum: afe3f67a321712536dbb50c2c95ad42d
    size: 428K

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-mag/0.11/gnome-mag-0.11.12.tar.bz2
  md5sum: d7d03f994f0137e1b1ac49debe7d752f
    size: 320K

News
----

What's new in gnome-mag-0.11.12:

* Fixes for multi-DISPLAY and fullscreen support:
  we now accept setting target==source if not initially set equal;
  we correctly connect to source's DAMAGE events if source server isn't
    the default GDK_DISPLAY;
  we tear down the zoom regions in the magnifier when changing source as
    well as target;
  we correctly reparent the magnifier's zoom regions _after_ redefining
    the magnifier's gtk-window;
  better lifecycle management of the zoom regions themselves, so that
    idle handlers and timeouts are removed when the regions are disposed.

--
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/LATEST.xml