sound-juicer 2.9.92

       Module: sound-juicer
      Version: 2.9.92
  Uploaded by: Ross Burton

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/sound-juicer/2.9/sound-juicer-2.9.92.tar.gz
  md5sum: 90fd24bbc46ff2cf134cd48b5a243750
    size: 592K

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/sound-juicer/2.9/sound-juicer-2.9.92.tar.bz2
  md5sum: 1b25649be6a65bd6580fe6e8f77fa623
    size: 492K

News
----

Sound Juicer "Hell Is Round The Corner Where I Shelter" 2.9.92

Beta 2 for GNOME 2.10, some important fixes in here!

* Depend on nautilus-burn >= 2.9
* Set the profile key to a sensible default
* Unselect the profile combo when no profile is selected in GConf
* Use gi18n.h (Crispin Flowerday)
* Use the new GTK+ about dialog (CF)
* Display the output format in the profile chooser (Raj Madhan)
* Quit correctly (RM)
* Updated README

I've been really bad at crediting translators, so I'll credit everyone who
translated since 0.6 and will try and keep this up.  Thanks everyone!

Adam Weinberger (en_CA), Ankit Patel (gu), Arafat Medini (ar), Christian Rose (sv),
Christophe Fergeau (fr), David Lodge (en_GB), Duarte Loreto (pt), Elian Myftiu (sq),
Emrah Unal (tr), Francesco Marletta (it), Francisco Javier F. Serrador (es),
Funda Wang (zh_CN), Gnome PL Team (pl), Hendrik Brandt (de), Jordi Mallach (ca),
Kjartan Maraas (nb), Kjartan Maraas (no), Laszlo Dvornik (hu), Leonid Kanter (ru),
Martin Willemoes Hansen (da), Maxim Dziumanenko (uk), Miloslav Trmac (cs),
Nikos Charonitakis (el), Priit Laes (et), Rajeev Shrestha (ne), Raphael Higino (pt_BR),
Takeshi AIHANA (ja), Tino Meinen (nl), Tommi Vainikainen (fi), Vladimir Petkov (bg),
Young-Ho Cha (ko), Žygimantas BeruÄ?ka (lt)

--
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/LATEST.xml