evince 0.2.1

       Module: evince
      Version: 0.2.1
  Uploaded by: Jonathan Blandford

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/evince/0.2/evince-0.2.1.tar.gz
  md5sum: 7bd4ccb9b6ff705f7bad4c6248b78a26
    size: 840K

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/evince/0.2/evince-0.2.1.tar.bz2
  md5sum: c1075c4ea2d5dc283dcc2e6c7658fe98
    size: 664K

News
----

Evince   0.2.1
==============

New Features:

	* new backend to support DJVU files.
	* new backend to support DVI.
	* Initial implementation of doc metadata.  No UI for this yet,
	  though we respect docs requesting UI changes.
	* support application/x-gzpostscript
	* consolidate mime handling code so thumbnailer and main page
          can use them.  Thumbnail all types we support.
	* Respect document orientation
	* Implement print and save a copy for the ps backend.
	* Badass completion of the document in the entry.  Only works
	  with GTK+ >= 2.7.1
	* User docs

Bug Fixes:

	* Faster Zooming
	* Clean up Schemas
	* README added.
	* Small rework of sidebar code. Now sidebar pages should implement
	  EvSidebarPage interface.
	* lots of small bug fixes
	* Actually fix the "FIXME: update priority" comment.
	* Update egg-recent from libegg. This should fix long startup
          problem.

Interface Improvements:

	* Shift + Space scrolls up.
	* Removed fullscreen toolbar hard-coded style
	* Fix normal size zoom. Make zoom in/zoom out unsensitive when
	  they are behyond the limits.
	* Doesn't show resize grip when maximized
	* don't draw border in fullscreen
	* Doesn't show thumbnails if document has 1 page. Make sidebar
	  menu entries sensitive only if if they have sense.
	* Work around the Escape conflict (find bar and unfullscreen)
	* Save accelerators on exit.
	* Add Edit->Find Next

Translations:

	* Make all toolbar items translatable
	* ru (Nickolay Shmyrev)

--
An RSS 2.0 feed of ftp-release-list is available at:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/LATEST.xml