Re: I'm packaging for fplan Debian.

Edward A. Falk(falk efalk org)@2005-05-31 15:32:
> OK, it's all uploaded; go wild.  Play with it a bit and send me
> your comments and bug reports.

Very, very cool.  I cannot get to this for a couple of days (I am in
the field on business travel) but am looking forweard to taking a look
and getting it packaged for Debian.

> I'll start creating CVS repositories in a few days.  Who wants
> developer's access to the CVS repositories?  Send me your
> sourceforge account id.

Sure ... plz.  My sf id is sgbirch.

> There's no documentation, but except for map mode it's all self

documentation ... what is that??? :-)

> Still to be done:
>   usability testing

Ahhh ... you must be a gnome guy (not kde)! LOL

Steve

>   more readable map (needs at least lakes and cities to be readable)

> 	-ed falk

Ed, thanks for breathing life into venerable fplan.

Steve