Re: I'm packaging for fplan Debian. Is fplan still active?

At 3:58 -0700 28/5/05, Steve wrote:
Hi guys

I have begun the task of packaging fplan for Debian.  Is this project
still alive?

I notice there is another rather nice flight planner out there which I
also plan to package.

http://www.bellz.org/flyway/feature.html

Frankly FlyWay looks to be more advanced than fplan but I have a soft
sport for the venerable tool that helped during my flight training
many moons ago and Id hate to see it die.

There was talk on this list a month ago about possible development of a GUI version of fplan. So it isn't completely dead, maybe. The current version still works as good as it ever did, so I think it makes sense to keep making packages for it. I created a package for OS X, using the fink packaging system.

Thanks for point out FlyWay.  I've started working on an OS X package for it.
--
Kevin Horton
Ottawa, Canada