Hard-coded database dir in config.h?

I note that the Makefile has a place to specify the database directory, yet it is hard coded in config.h. It was easy enough to patch config.h, once I figured out what the problem was. But, it would probably be a good idea to make the build respect the database dir from the Makefile.

It also seems strange that some of the directories and man pages are labeled fplan, not xfplan. Not a big deal - just strange.

My OS X package is basically complete - I am in the midst of installing it on a clean system to be sure I have caught all the dependencies. If this version is OK I'll submit it to the fink repository maintainers for their review.

Kevin Horton
Ottawa, Canada