Re: sourceforge project -- gui version of fplan

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 05:25:26AM +0000, Edward A. Falk wrote:
> Well, SourceForge finally approved fplan.sourceforge.net.  Who wants
> to be on the developer's list?  Who knows how I can get a copy of
> the RCS/CVS files from gnome.org?  Any content for the home page,
> or I should I do one based on the one at ibiblio.org?
> 	-ed falk

You should really consider changing the name for a branched, forked
project (e.g.  gfplan for example, it doesn't need to be a big change).
It's sure to head off a world of confusion for users (especially if you
plan to tweak the structure of db files, etc.)

You can find instructions on accessing the CVS archives here;

http://www.ibiblio.org/fplan/anonymous_cvs.html

Regards, John

--
 ___|___ | John C. Peterson, <jcp eskimo com> | "Once you have flown, you
  -(*)-  | will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you